It is a continuous heat treatment furnace in which the workpiece passes through the temperature controlled heating zone by intermittent advancing mesh belt, then falls into the quenching salt tank is automatically taken out by the elevator. It can be used in controlled atmosphere for quenching, thin layer carburizing, carbonitriding other heat treatment processes. For steel machine parts, automobile elastic parts, automobile safety buckle, shoe bar, etc.; bearing; drill bit; chain; saw blade, No. 60 steel nail, etc., which have complex shape, require small deformation, impact resistance, high toughness, high strength elastic components, high-strength shooting nails, automobile parts other lower bainite for continuous step quenching, tempering aluminum alloy solution (quenching) treatment in nitrate salt.
Process flow of isothermal quenching nitrate furnace:
The workpiece is heated to 830-860 ℃ kept for a long time to austenitize it. After homogenization, the workpiece is put into a nitrate bath with a temperature slightly higher than Ms. it is rapidly cooled to the bainite transformation temperature range (260-400 ℃) for isothermal holding time (30-60min). The austenite is transformed into lower bainite, then it is cooled in air water.
Objective of isothermal nitrate process
1. Obtain lower bainite to enhance the strength, hardness, toughness plasticity of the steel.
2. Austempering has small deformation, high hardness good toughness.
3. There is no need for tempering after austempering.
The characteristics of mesh belt isothermal nitrate furnace are as follows
1. In the heating process, the workpiece is immersed in molten salt to prevent the surface oxidation of the workpiece.
2. The heating speed is fast, it can also be used for local tempering of workpieces.
3. The furnace is made of stainless steel, with good corrosion resistance, long service life convenient maintenance.
Address: Changxing Yongcheng Industrial Furnace Co., Ltd., Qiaonan Industrial Zone, Lincheng Town, Changxing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province