(1) It is a cryogenic treatment box with continuous computer monitoring, automatic adjustment of liquid nitrogen input automatic temperature rise fall.
(2) The treatment process consists of three procedures: cooling, ultra-low temperature insulation temperature rising.
The reasons why cryogenic treatment can improve performance are analyzed as follows:
(1) It transforms austenite with lower hardness into hard, more stable higher heat resistance martensite;
(2) Through ultra-low temperature treatment, carbide particles with higher hardness finer particle size are more widely distributed in the lattice of the treated material;
(3) It can produce more uniform, smaller more dense microstructure in metal grains;
(4) Due to the addition of micro carbide particles finer lattice, it leads to more dense molecular structure, which greatly reduces the micro voids in the material;
(5) After ultra-low temperature treatment, the internal thermal stress mechanical stress of the material are greatly reduced, which effectively reduces the possibility of cracks chipping of tools cutting tools. In addition, because the residual stress in the tool affects the ability of cutting edge to absorb kinetic energy, the tool after ultra-low temperature treatment only has higher anti-wear performance, but also its own residual stress harm is much lower than that of the untreated tool;
(6) In the treated cemented carbides, the decrease of electronic kinetic energy leads to new combination of molecular structures.
Real time display:
Address: Changxing Yongcheng Industrial Furnace Co., Ltd., Qiaonan Industrial Zone, Lincheng Town, Changxing County, Huzhou City, Zhejiang Province